THERAPISTS – Full-Time Permanent and Part-Time Positions Available
Hours of Work: Full Time: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday to Thursday, Friday 9 to 5
Part Time: Hours will be negotiated based on availability
• To provide assessments, treatment, family, individual and group counselling for youth and their families.
• To work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team ensuring parent and youth participation in treatment process and goal setting.
• To quickly assess and pro-actively provide clinical input to the treatment team regarding identified areas of concern or high-risk behaviours.
• To demonstrate a high degree of skills in relating to parents/guardians regarding the nature of risk situations and to assist parents/guardians with safety planning.
• To coordinate services by facilitating relationships between the youth, their family, and all outside resources including social services, health organizations and community schools.
• To formulate treatment plans, progress statements and discharge summaries.
1. Masters in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling; preferably a minimum of three years’ experience in a setting providing treatment services to youth and their families; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Registration and good standing with the appropriate governing regulatory body.
3. Experience in working with youth or mental health services is a definite asset.
Salary and Benefits:
Maryvale offers a positive work environment and is a non-smoking campus.
Please apply by October 25, 2022 to email@example.com